Tuesday, June 04, 2013

OH NO I HAVE BEEN PLAYING D&D WRONG FOR TWO DECADES

Holy...! MAN! Have you heard about this?! I just did! Hear about it! I heard that


It's all so, so clear now -- if you want to avoid combat and focus on story, 


And plus also -and I never, ever, in over 38 years of being a human with social skills and roughly 25 years of having played various RPGs, noticed this- but it turns out that --

 ...wow! I am so, so, so glad that someone is willing to show me the light--to point out to me that --

-- hang on, I just thought of something. Waaaaait a second...here it comes --


THIS IS BULLSHIT
...yeah, that's what I just thought of.  

I'll defend my position in a future post. Right now, my rage must be contained, and I must seek serenity at the bottom of a can of Vanilla Coke.